Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Lord!

Food today:
Breakfast: Raisin bran w/ 2% milk, banana, coffee with creamer (lots of coffee, lots of creamer)
Lunch: What I thought was an innocuous salad and lots of water
Dinner: The three bites of leftover fajitas from last night after I found out how "innocuous" my salad was.

Soooo I joined weight watchers online today. I did the regular points/meetings program a few years ago and did well on it for the amount of time I stayed on it. (About 3 months/ lost around 20 lbs). With a toddler and a husband who has a funky work schedule I just don't have the ability to go to a meeting every week so I joined the online program.

Due to my weight, I am allowed like a ginormous number of points.. .something like 49? Yeah, anyways, when I went in to the eTools to log my food intake for the day, I was patting myself on the back for breakfast (9 points). Then I got to my salad. Okay, yeah, my salad consists more of meat, cheese, egg, and croutons than actual salad. But 39 points???????? Holy hell!!! Um yeah, I'm staying away from the salad bar at work from now on.  I'd have been better off to have a Big Mac and Fries! LOL

So now I'm making dinner for the hubby since he's not home from work yet. At least he'll have leftovers for his lunch tomorrow. lol

For exercise, I am currently working out to the new Zumba DVD collection. Yes, I am still working up a sweat just learning the steps on the intro disc. But it sure is fun! I tried to do a little yoga before zumba today and I couldn't get through the first five minutes of the dvd... boring! I should probably give it more of a chance though.

No comments:

Post a Comment